200-HOUR Yoga TRAININGs
You are ready now
Our curriculum is holistically designed to provide our students with the tools and experience necessary to expand their power yoga practice. Whether training to teach and lead a power yoga sequence, or training to provide hands-on assisting of a power yoga class, our programs are designed to help you step into your own personal greatness.
Anyone who has a desire to take their personal power yoga practice to the next level, dive deeper into self-inquiry and physical asana, and learn more about yoga is eligible for these training programs. New possibilities and growth are limitless depending on what each student is open to receiving!
OBJECTIVES OF empower's 200-hour TEACHER TRAINING
- Strengthen your personal yoga and meditation practice
- Find your authentic and confident voice
- Master sequencing a power vinyasa class, in the style of Baron Baptiste
- Learn pose modifications and best practices when teaching a variety of people, including veterans, children, and populations with trauma
- Clearly communicate and teach from the heart
- Learn to give and receive effective feedback
- Gain knowledge and appreciation of yoga philosophy
- Know how to safely provide hands-on assists to students
- Empower yourself through self-study and inquiry work
- Discover the importance of service through teaching
- Understand yoga as a business
WINTER 2019 IMMERSION: Nashville, TN
Complete your yoga teacher training in just eight weekends and graduate ready to teach an empowered yoga flow.
February 9–10 (Snow makeup weekend, only if needed)
March 16–17 (Snow makeup weekend, only if needed)
Saturdays & Sundays: 8 am–7 pm
Participants receive unlimited yoga at Small World Yoga from January 12–March 10, 2019.
Winter 2019 immersion: The Yoga Space in Oxford, MS
Led by Liz Veyhl and emPower School of Yoga graduate, Mary Morgan Bryan, this yoga teacher training at the Yoga Space in Oxford, Mississippi, will allow you to complete your training in just four weekends and graduate ready to teach an empowered yoga flow.
Thursdays: 5 pm–9 pm
Fridays & Saturdays: 8 am–7 pm
Sundays: 8 am–5 pm
Participants receive unlimited yoga at The Yoga Space in Oxford, MS from January 10–February 17, 2019.
SUMMER 2019 INTENSIVE: Nashville, tn
Our intensive option is for students with more limited time. Complete your yoga teacher training in an intensive, two-week format and graduate with the same skills and tools as our immersive graduates.
One week each in June and July 2019—dates coming soon!
Tuition for all 200-hour trainings
- $2,750 Early Bird (until December 1, 2018)
- $3,250 Full Price
- 50% of tuition due one month prior to training. 100% is due one week prior to the start date of training.
- Payment plans are available and can be structured around your personal financial situation.
- A $300 deposit is due upon acceptance to reserve your spot in the training (it is applied toward your total tuition balance).
REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY & ATTENDANCE
Anyone who has a desire to take their personal power yoga practice to the next level, dive deeper into self-inquiry and physical asana, and learn more about yoga is eligible for this training program. New possibilities and growth are limitless depending on what each student is open to receiving!
Full attendance is required to receive the full experience of this training program. Specific details on attendance are included in the application.
Ready to apply?
Click the appropriate application button below to view the Winter 2019 Immersion application in your area, then complete it and hit submit. Please email us directly if you have any trouble. Once submitted, click the $25 Application Fee button to pay your application fee. We will then review your application and respond within 2–3 business days!